If you have purchased an incorrect or unwanted item, you may return
it within 30 days of receipt according to the following:
- Product must be unopened, unused and factory sealed.
- Product returns must include original packaging, boxes, instructions,
- A 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your credit.
- Software cannot be returned for any reason–please contact our ID Specialists with any pre-sale software
We are unable to accept the return of the following 'opened' items:
- Used printers–unless authorized by MidHudsonID.
- Opened media - cards, ribbons and/or printer cleaning kits.
Other opened, but unused
items may be returnable with a restocking fee; please contact your MidHudsonID Representative.
We are unable to accept
the return of the following items.
- Software – unless authorized by MidHudsonID
- Special order items.
Defective Merchandise (DOA)
If you received a product that is non-functioning or defective out
of the packaging, please contact your MidHudsonID Rep to
arrange for a return material authorization (RMA). We will do our
best to replace the product as quickly as possible.
Return Procedures and Guidelines
- Contact your sales representative for a MidHudsonID RMA number
within 30 days of receipt of product.
- RMA numbers must be clearly marked on all returned packages
and merchandise must be shipped to the following address - unless
authorized by MidHudsonID
Mid-Hudson Photo ID
Attn: RMA # _________
10 Ulster Avenue
Ulster Park, NY 12487
Please note that items returned to any other address will
be subject to an additional shipping fee and/or surcharge. And
for your safety, please use UPS/FedEx/DHL or another insured carrier
that offers tracking capability.
- Items must be received by MidHudsonID within 15 days of issuance
- All original packaging, instructions, etc., must be returned
- unmarked and undamaged.
- Product must be ‘like new’ and factory sealed.
- MidHudsonID cannot be responsible for any merchandise that
fails to arrive at our facility.
- Merchandise that arrives at our facility damaged cannot be accepted
and will be returned to you.
- Credit will be issued to the original credit card or account
holder after inspection by MidHudsonID.
- MidHudsonID may amend the return policy guidelines at anytime.