ID Flow offers design tools
typically found only in professional graphic design suites and unmatched
by any other ID card software.
ID Flow's open database
architecture allows for seamless, real-time integration with existing HR
systems and 3rd party databases. Several pre-configured databases are
Capture photos with a webcam
or digital camera. ID Flow provides integrated support for several
signature, fingerprint and biometric scanners.
Print standard compliant barcodes, magnetic stripes and encode smart chips.
Standard and Custom Card Sizes
Use the Report Center to view cardholder activity in detailed logs, reports and charts.
- Design standard compliant cards
- CAC Card
- Many more
- Create custom sized cards of any size and shape
- Hundreds of pre-configured plastic and paper card templates included
ID Flow's Card Issue Center streamlines card production and provides secure data access.
- Use any card printer including Evolis, Zebra, Fargo, Datacard and more
- Enroll new cardholders and print cards using step-by-step guided tasks
- Customizable data entry screens
- Arrange fields, change colors and fonts using drag-and-drop tools
- Create drop-down lists for accurate data entry
- Set default values and auto-format text
- Locate, update and print existing records
- View detailed print and usage reports in the Report Center
- Update or print multiple records at once
- Limit access with user login accounts with configurable permissions
Print from 3rd Party Applications
ID Flow Enterprise Edition includes a command-line utility that can be used to print cards from 3rd party applications.
- Print from Windows applications
- Print from Web-based applications
- Comprehensive options
- Pass options and data via XML
- Scripting support